Application Procedure and Requirements
Please read the following information before completing a rental application:
1. Payment of the security deposit and first month’s rent must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order drawn from a local California bank. There will be no exceptions.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to sign a rental agreement. Each adult applicant must provide a copy of his/her driver’s license.
3. An application and application fee must be submitted for every person 18 years of age or older that will reside in the property. There is a non-refundable $40.00 application fee per person. This amount must be paid by check or money order. The fee is non-refundable. There will be no exceptions.
4. Each applicant should have a good credit rating, which will be verified through a credit reporting agency. Because of the potential of fraud, outside credit reports will not be accepted. There will be no exceptions.
5. An adverse report such as delinquent accounts, unpaid judgments or prior evictions will disqualify the application. Any extraordinary circumstance can be explained in a cover letter and submitted along with the application and may be taken into consideration by the property owner.
6. Current and prior landlord references will be verified. Any prior eviction, failure to pay rent on time, or thirty (30) day notice to vacate actions will disqualify applicant.
7. Applicant’s employment and/or other sources of income will be verified. A combined gross income ratio of three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent is generally required. Length of employment or stability will be a factor of consideration. Outstanding debts and monthly obligations will also be taken into consideration.p
8. Each applicant must include three (3) copies of the most recent (weekly/ monthly) paycheck stubs. If recently employed and paycheck stubs are unavailable, please provide a copy of the employment agreement or contract. If applicant is self-employed, we require a copy of the tax returns filed on the most recent due date, including extensions in order to verify stated income.
9. Additional factors that will be taken into consideration will include stability of residency, such as frequency of moves, history of violent behavior and criminal convictions for violent crimes.
If you would like to rent one of the vacancies listed on our site, the best time to apply is right now.